Top 10 Things You Might Not Know About Our Market
Ten things You Might Not Know About the Ada Farmers Market
- We are operated by the Ada Downtown Development Authority
- Children are welcome and encouraged in the market
- Plenty of free parking space
- Barrier-free access in and around the market
- Vendors accept credit cards, in case you have no cash on hand!
- Musical performances from 11:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. every market day
- A fun kid activity available each Tuesday to keep the little ones occupied while you shop
- The best place in town to visit with the family or sneak in a sunny lunch
- We also have sponsorships for the market. If you’re interested, email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We run through October each year and a few of our vendors have monthly drops in the parking lot during the winter months!