What Makes Us Special?
The Ada Farmers Market exists to generate fresh, wholesome connections, beginning with the one between the farmer and your table. We start by creating a market space so these networks can grow and become a essential part of the community. Our mission here at the Ada Farmers Market is to cultivate this tradition by maintaining high standards of quality, convenience, accessibility and diversity for shoppers who expect it to be there. It’s also part of our mission to preserve a sense of place that’s distinctly flavored with the essence of the local communities we serve.
We take pride in providing the community with high quality farm and artisan products in a comfortably accessible, kid-friendly environment. Farmers who grow food for both local distribution and their own tables come together with local residents who are eager to buy from growers they personally know and trust.
Visit our vibrant marketplace and experience this unique shopping environment yourself! Each Tuesday in the summer, you’ll find an abundant showcase of fruits, vegetables, meats and artisan food products ready to take from the market to your table. Come and share the bounty of the dynamic local food movement. Everyone is welcome!
- Silver Townie Award “Best Farmer’s Market” after only three years!
- Rated by patrons as one of West Michigan’s best market experiences.
- More than 35 vendors from throughout West Michigan, featuring a wide variety of locally-grown vegetables, fruits, meats, cheeses, breads and flowers.
- Accepting Visa, Mastercard, Discover, EBT/Bridge cards and participating in Double Up Food Bucks.
- “Kids in the Market” program, offering enhanced childrens’ activities, with new activities each week.
- Musicians in the Market on most days, from 1-4 pm., including folk, bluegrass, jazz, blues and who knows what else!
- Located at The Community Church parking lot located at 7239 Thornapple River Drive, with ample parking on-site and nearby, including barrier-free spaces.
- Generous circulation space for market patrons.
- Leashed dogs permitted.
- Close to nearby shops and restaurants in Ada Village.
- Prepared meals offered by local caterers and restaurants, packaged for you to enjoy on-site or take home (lunch and early supper offerings)
- Enjoy the adjacent Ada Village Kids Garden (9-12 year olds), a program managed and supervised by the Ada Township Parks Department.